The Next Level of High-power LED Lighting has Arrived
Built on the basis of the legendary Mitras LX6 series, the LX 7 offers perfectly matched LEDs to provide the most complete spectrum available. The LX 7 comes in a sleek and modernized design and offers unmatched light output, superior color blending, and extreme light spread. We’ve implemented even the smallest of details to make the LX 7 the most powerful and energy efficient LED fixture on the market.
Mitras LX is One of a Kind
Equipped with the latest in LED technology, the Mitras LX 7 provides outstanding light performance and efficiency. LX 7206 includes 72 specially selected high-power LEDs (Cree©, OSRAM©, and SemiLED©) in 9 independently controllable channels providing at least 150 lumens/watt. These high-power LEDs are specially mixed and tuned to provide increased coral coloration, increased growth, maximum even-light distribution, and brilliant true-to-life colors (CRI > 95). The Mitras LX design makes it user serviceable; LEDs are integrated in 6 replaceable LED clusters.
Our Reflectors vs Most Current LED Lenses
When it comes to maintaining light intensity for deep tanks, most current LED Lenses fall short. For tall and short tanks, these type of lens may even cause a “Disco Effect” due to the way multiple LED light colors are blended by the lenses. Our metal coated high performance LED reflector mimics the reflective performance of parabolic Metal Halide reflectors reflecting 99% of light. This type of reflector design maximizes light efficiency, increases light spread, optimally blends LED colors, and minimizes light loss the deeper light penetrates.
Built-in LED Overheat Protection
All Mitras series LEDs include a microprocessor-controller that continuously monitor LED temperature and ensures safe operation and maximum light output with high energy efficiency. If the system detects LED temperatures above the optimal range, the microprocessor will automatically adjust the temperature-controlled fans to ensure continued optimal operation. Automatic brightness reduction is another feature which adds an extra layer of safety.
Mitras LX 7: Ultimate Connectivity Options
Connect the Mitras LX 7 via the cloud (myGHL©), your smartphone, or your computer – built-in Wi-Fi and USB connection provides you with all the connection options you desire. The Mitras LX 7 includes a second RF module which works independently from Wi-Fi which allows you to link multiple Mitras LX in master/slave modes.
Mitras LX7 features:
- Ultraviolet LEDs (385nm) give you even better colors and growth for demanding corals (LX 72xx variant only)
- Built-in WiFi module
- myGHL cloud compatible
- Adjustable performance distribution using GHL Power Balancing Technology
Additional features carried over from the LX6 series:
- Wide and even light distribution without the “disco effect”, an effect commonly found in many other LED lights
- High-performance reflectors with 99% reflection and high diffusion to minimize light loss from spreading and ensure superior color mixing; these reflectors were developed to outperform all LED lens designs
- 72 (models with 6 clusters) high-power LEDs from the best binnings, exclusively from Cree, Osram, and SemiLEDs
- Complete coverage of the relevant spectrum; Spectrum can be freely customized with 9 separately dimmable LED color channels
- Numerous functions such as moon phase, thunderstorm, seasonal lighting, and clouds.
- Radio module for communicating with other Mitras LX lamps or ProfiLux aquarium controllers (master / slave)
- Easily accessible graphic display and capacitive keyboard on the side of the fixture
- LED clusters can be exchanged individually
- Extremely fine dimming ratio > 4000 : 1 for super smooth dimming
- Efficient wide-range power supply
- Innovative and efficient temperature management through active and passive cooling, temperature-controlled and quiet fans
- Designed, developed, and produced in Germany
Mitras LX 7206 specifications
- Dimensions: 12.75″ x 7.87″ x 1.65″
- LED-power: Max. 195W adjustable distribution