Recon X - Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin
CAD $69.99 - CAD $124.99
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Current Stock:

Recon X supports corals during convalescence.

This product consists of complex high quality fatty acids that are combined with rare amino acids and vitamins that supports corals during convalescence after treatment, fragmentation or other damages, e.g. tissue damage caused by parasites. 

Recon X specifically promotes the growth of tissue, suppling coral with high-quality proteins for building up resistance and regeneration. Additionally, the formation of the basal discs is improved. Many coral farmers use the product to improve the growth of coral fragments on substrate. This product is good for:

  • Soft corals and sea anemones 

  • Stony corals SPS/LPS 

  • azooxanthellate corals 

Dosing RecommendationBefore using the preparation, please read the HTU Recon X and follow the using instructions carefully. We recommend a treatment period 5ml/100 litres ( 26 USgal )/daily 4 - 6 weeks till corals are completely healed. If necessary, the treatment can be extended. 

Additional Instructions: Dose once a day and always dose directly into the aquarium. Have the ozone switched off. Skimmer, UV-System, activated carbon, and Po4-Absorber can be operational. Use dosing pumps for dosing or if you dose by hand, use a syringe and our DIY Doser to avoid contamination of the product. Calculate the water quantity exactly to avoid overdose. This product can be dosed with usual bacteria solutions; if you dose Amino acids reduce them by 50 % during treatment.

Technical Data

Ingredients: Water, marine fatty acids, protein, acids, trace elements, Organo Peptid Polymers

StorageThe product has a shelf life of 3 years, should be stored in a dry place, protected from light at normal room temperature. Avoid contamination of the product with bacteria or dirt. The empty bottle can be disposed of with  household waste or at recycling centres.

Safety: Only for use in reef aquarium. Keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes, wash hands are use, do not swallow. If you get it in your eye rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed immediately seek the attention of a doctor, show the doctor the product label.